These are one of my favorite go-to fall breakfast snacks. They’re so good and jam-packed with great protein, antioxidants, omega-3, super greens, superfruits, fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and more!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup Pumpin Puree
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter*
- 2 Packets of Pumpkin Spice Shakeology**
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (Optional)
- Preheat Oven to 350°F
- In a mixer, mix together all ingredients, adding chocolate chips last.
- Pour into muffin cups (make 8-12)
- Bake for 18-20 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean)
- Store in the fridge (or freeze to save for another time!)
*You can substitute peanut butter with any nut butter, soy butter, or similar ingredient.